Experienced Instructor with either TEFL Certificate and B.A. degree or TESOL degree
Our faculty is instructional staff with teaching and non-teaching responsibilities, such as student advising, testing, leading students on sightseeing trips, assisting in curriculum development; they provide continuity and stability to the IEP.
The required minimum educational and training qualifications for employment in the IEP are the following:
● For the ESL program: Bachelor of Arts degree or higher, with a concentration in English, a foreign language, IEP, communications, linguistics, or a closely related field.TEFL CERTIFICATE required
● For the Test Preparation program (TOEFL, Cambridge): TESOL degree or higher.
● At least two years of teaching experience in ESL/EFL, TOEFL iBT, and active curriculum development, with preferred English language teaching experience in a post-secondary educational setting
● Native English speaker or equivalent fluency
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Proven leadership skills, and ability to work well with others.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.